In-Company Trainers, final meeting
On 8 June, the partners held the final meeting of the project “Developing Apprenticeship: In-Company Trainer Training and Apprenticeship Promotion” (In-Company trainers) in Vilnius. An information bulletin summarising the meeting is available. The other bulletins and all the information on the project are on the In-Company Trainer Training project page (skills projects rubric).
- In Lithuania: Public Organization Jeruzalės Labour Market Training Centre, the Qualifications and VET Development Centre under the ministry of Education and Science; the Lithuanian Builders Association; the Lithuanian Engineering Industry Association LINPRA;
- In Latvia: the Latvian Employers’ confederation
- in Estonia: Association of Estonian Employers
- In Finland: Eesti Tööandjate Keskliit (Labour productivity enhancement Institute)
- In Belgium: Actions Intégrées de Développement AID (network for training in social and vocational integration).